The term 'EA Data Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 48 Linden Road, Aldeburgh, Suffolk, IP15 5JH. Our company registration number is 07486885 Registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you would like more information please contact us.
Modern Day Slavery Statement
This statement is made pursuant to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015. It constitutes EA Data's slavery and human trafficking statement.
EA Data is committed to continuously improving its practices to identify and eliminate any slavery and human trafficking in its business and supply chains, and to acting ethically and with integrity in all its business relationships.
EA Data uses a range of suppliers who supply materials and expertise to support our operations. Before deciding on which suppliers/subcontractors to engage the services of, their own modern day slavery statement (if applicable) is considered to ensure they meet the same standards as required by our own company.